Best Hair Store

BestHairStore

Hello my little lovely licornes! ~ As you may know, I´m mostly beauty and lifestyle blogger. But today, I would like to share something new with you guys. Something I haven´t been talking about before that much. Something about hair. I also got this post idea when I was browsing the Internet and e-shop BestHairShop.com suddenly came up.

Me & hair extensions
Personally, I don´t need any hair extensions. If you saw at least one of my photos, you can guess, that I have a seriously long hair. I´ve been taking care of it for a few years now and I would like to grow it even longer! But I also know people who aren´t that much lucky as me. I have one friend who just loves wearing clip in hair. She mostly wears black extensions. From time to time she likes to experiment and wears also turquoise extensions! Sometimes I envy people who can wear extensions a bit, haha.
Burgundy Color Tape In Hair Straight Virgin Hair 14" to 22"  In Stock 20 Pieces Per Set 10# Silky Straight Tape In Hair Extensions Remy Human Hair No Shedding Tangling Free Dark Brown 14 Inch to 22 Inch Available Tape In Hair Extensions Straight 100% Human Virgin Hair 
Advantages of true virgin hair
Many vendors are selling non-remy hair - remy hair is a hair that has been chemically processed - but for marketing purposes, most of the vendors claim their hair as a “virgin" ones. Real virgin hair should not undergo any chemical processes at all. All of BestHairStore hair are made with 100% real virgin hair without any acid bath. BHS provides clip in extensions, tape in and micro ring hair extensions.

Affordable price & quality control
BestHairStore can source the best quality hair and buy it in the huge quantities to reduce the price, so they can supply the best quality hair at a very affordable price. They also have a quality control team with more than 10 years in this industry. They will check every process from beginning to end. Their goal isto be the best and the most trusted online brand for hair extensions.

18inch 50 strands 1# 0.8g/s Straight Micro Ring Virgin Human Hair Extensions 18inch 50 strands 6# 0.8g/s Straight Micro Ring Virgin Human Hair Extensions 1# Jet Black Color Clip In Human Hair Extensions 7 Pieces 120g/set Straight Virgin Hair 18 Inch 1B# Color Clip In Hair Extensions 7 Pieces 120g/set Silky Straight Virgin Human Hair 18 Inch

In case you are a total beginner with hair extensions but you would like to buy some, you should also check the care instructions before doing anything with the hair. And if you are interested in, you can read something more about remy clip in hair as well.

* advertising post