Fresh Spring Change With Uniwigs

Uniwigs Trendy Wigs


* sponsored article


Hello, my lovely little licornes ~


It has been quite some time since I lastly published anything hair-related on Blog de la Licorne. And since spring is (finally) coming soon as well, I decided to publish the article which will also be something like a new hair colour inspiration for spring 2021. Do not expect any trends or anything like that. I am not that kind of a person myself. I just want to show you some nice and pretty wigs from Uniwigs which you can use for an immediate style and hair colour change without actually damaging your hair ♥


Personally, I do own a few synthetic wigs, mostly in the colour of pink, and I definitely do plan to buy some more in the future. A few days ago I also cut my hair shorter again, so the wigs are a great way how to make your hair longer on a whim as well. I also stopped dying my hair black even if I just adore this colour. I had decided to go back to my natural dark brown and I do not regret this decision of mine ~


Uniwigs Synthetic Wigs


I also needed some kind of change. I can still clearly remember the time when I had my hair under the butt and even a bit longer. But since I am getting older and older, I find shorter hair more attractive. Of course, I can´t imagine myself with a REALLY short hair. No. But I don´t want to have my hair that long anymore either. It does not look that pretty and healthy anymore to me.


There are many different kinds of wigs that you can choose from. Especially from the fashion wigs that have been getting popular more and more for these past years. Most of the wigs look like real hair nowadays so many people don´t even notice that it is not your natural hair, which is awesome, isn´t it? ~