Dresslily Floral Mesh Bra & Bow-Tie Stockings

Floral Mesh Bra Dresslily

Hello my little lovely licornes ~ I had another lovely day today - even I almost missed a bus in the morning. I went to uni only for an one seminar which was Economics. After uni we went to shopping center with my friends to sit down somewhere, because we wanted to study a bit together cause we will be probably having a test tomorrow. Cross fingers for us! Thank you ~


* provided for a review

But a main thing I would like to share with you today guys is my last order from Dresslily. It has been quite a time since I made this purchase there. I hadn´t waited so much for a single package like this time. I swear, haha. I almost forget that I ordered something. Thanks god it came finally and everything was in a perfect condition. This package is actually a second part. About a first part of the order I already wrote a post in January.

Floral Mesh Bra Dresslily

As you may know, it´s been quite a famous trend recently to wear a different style bra than usual. I mean those which look more natural, which are more comfy and which don´t provide any push-up effect. I just fell for this trend since it was published. I have to admit that I seriously loathe wearing "ordinary" bras. They are really uncomfortable for me and I´m a type of a person who can´t focus on anything when don´t feeling comfy. There is a lot of different styles, shapes and designs of bras like this. Dresslily provides a few of them too and I just couldn´t resist. That´s also why I ordered a floral mesh bra in a red colour. As you can see above, it´s a transparent one which has an embroidery on itself. It looks pretty, elegant and really sexy, made from a light material thanks to which you feel like a fairy.

Floral Mesh Bra Dresslily

Floral Mesh Bra Dresslily

Floral Mesh Bra Dresslily


Charming Cosplay Bow-Tie Lace Embellished White High Stocking For Women Dresslily

Oh, I can´t help myself but feeling just incredible when speaking about that gorgeous bra, haha. Together with it I also received a pair of charming cosplay bow-tie lace white stockings. I´m very fond of stockings. I already own a few pairs of them but I didn´t own any white ones before. That´s why I purchase these ones which are also a bit transparent. Great thing about them is also the fact, that if you don´t like the red bows, you don´t have to put them on. There is a safety pin on each one thanks to which you can simply put them on or put them down. Wonderful, isn´t it?

Charming Cosplay Bow-Tie Lace Embellished White High Stocking For Women Dresslily

24 comments:

  1. Wow, this bra is so sexy and cute.

    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m a lingerie girl as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another lovely comment ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and adorable items. I'm such a lingerie girl

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabi Kwiatkowska21:19

    omg <3 so amazing <3 i love this bra

    http://wooho11.blogspot.com/ - i invite <3 follow me-will respond with

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ta podprsenka je fakt krásná barvou, střihem i materiálem :) ♥
    Měj se v lásce,
    Janet S. ( http://janetsonrisa.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica Rae21:19

    Tá podprsenka je naozaj krásna! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fashion Abejita21:19

    Just perfect! I have a similar bra and it's one of my favorites :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable. This bra looks gorgeous, elegant and so feminine. Love your blog. Kisses from Bosnia :*

    Charming Coco

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sexy lingerie! Love that red bows♥
    http://witty-sweety.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabiana Aguilar Fernandez21:19

    OMG that bra!!!!

    www.lacaleya.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
If you want to follow each other, lemme know. I will follow you asap :)

Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)