❀ Spring vibes with Banggood ❀

Hello my little lovely licornes! ~
It has been quite a long time since I posted a wishlist. And it has been also quite a while since I mentioned an e-shop Banggood here too. In the past, I was collaborating with it a few times. Now, I woud like to share with you guys a few items which I found really nice, pretty or even helpful.


1. Looking for a stylish and fashionable little bag like suited for your phone? In that case a Large Capacity PU Leather Flower Messenger Bag can be a great one for you. I find it really pretty and even helpful! Absolutely love the flowers on it ♥

2. Universal USB Cable Stand Holder looks so adorable. I fell in love with it on the first sight. Completely!

3. Casual Candy Color Long Sleeve Sweatshirt is stunning! I would like to own a similar one, in a candy pink or baby blue colour.

4. Sweet High Waist Pleated Button Skirt has been on my fashion wishlist for a few months now. I still can´t find the "right one", but this one is pretty close to it.

5. Women Straw Ribbon Hat is just ideal accessory for summer. I already own one black hat, but I would also like to expand my accessory collection with this one. Especially white one.

6. This is the second varation of a straw hat I would like to buy. This Women Beach Floppy Hat is smaller and looks cuter.

7. Because I like wearing skirts also during the colder days, I need some Women Lace Knitting Thigh Stockings in my wardrobe too, because I can catch a flu easily.

8. Elegant OL Floral Printed Chiffon Long Sleeve Blouse looks like a pure piece of art.

9. Sexy Women Off Shoulder Ruffle T-shirt has such a lovely colour. Off shouldered tops are very popular now and they look pretty elegant too.

Would you like to leave a comment?

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
If you want to follow each other, lemme know. I will follow you asap :)

Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)