Korean Beauty Haul from Cosmetic-Love

Korean cosmetic Cosmetic-Love

Hello my little lovely licornes ~ It´s Friday finally! Hope you had a great day until now and that you are already done with school, work etc. I had a great day too, especially yesterday. I spent a few hours at university because me and my friends we decided to attend also a Psychology lecture. Before the lecture, we went to have a lunch together with O*. Food was amazing - I ordered a chicken soup and chicken with french fries, rice and vegetable. So yummy ♥ After school I went straight home and after about an hour I was out again. I was meeting with A*. We went to Schalkház cafe which looks sooo fancy. I seriously love its design, furniture and whole decoration. When we finished our coffee we also visited a restaurant and had a Hawaii pizza. I finally found a person who likes it too, unbelivable!

That was my Thursday, but back to the point of this article. Few weeks ago, I ordered a few items through an e-shop called Cosmetic-Love, which is oriented for selling korean cosmetic products made by a lot of different brands. This time I ordered character sheet mask, lip tint, hand cream, sponge hair rolls and beauty scissors.

My Beauty Tool Scissory by Etude House was really needed in my beauty collection. I didn´t have my own beauty scissors for a long time and I thought it´s finally time to get ones. I bought them in a full price, but now they are in sale! They look pretty cute in a pink colour and they are sharp. Excellent for cutting your nails precisely and gently. I give it 5/5.

My Beauty Tool Scissory by Etude House

My Beauty Tool Scissory by Etude House

The Saem Saemmul Real Tint in a pink shade is my the most favourite lip product now ♥ It´s a water based lip tint if I´m not wrong and it´s absolutely perfectly pigmented. It provides your lips lovely pink colour and super-sweet strawberry scent. Its capacity is 9,6ml and even this item is now in a sale! Apply smoothly with tip. Lightly dab onto center of lips for gradation. Delicately apply for full cover. Colour holds on your lips for almost a whole day. Even if you drink or eat something. It´s a pure magic! I give it 6/5.

The Saem Saemmul Real Tint

The Saem Saemmul Real Tint

Holika Holika Lazy & Easy Character Mask Sheet is a sheet mask with Gudetama´s face! You surely know about this japanese cartoon character, which is, simply put, a lazy egg. I wanted to buy also something from this Holika Holika line and I also wanted to try a new sheet mask. My face had a Gudetama´s one on itself and it had a lovely ice peachy tea scent. At least it smelled like this to me. My skin was hydrated and smoothed more, pores were tightened. I give it 5/5.

Holika Holika Lazy & Easy Character Mask Sheet

Holika Holika Lazy & Easy Character Mask Sheet

Holika Holika Lazy & Easy Character Mask Sheet

Holika Holika Lazy & Easy Character Mask Sheet


Etude House My Beauty Tool Strawberry Sponge Hair Roll

Etude House My Beauty Tool Strawberry Sponge Hair Roll are actually little sponge strawberries in a two different colours - in a red and pink one. They look totally adorable. In a package, there are four pieces of them. The best feature they have is, that they are really soft! You can sleep with them completely fine, because they don´t hurt you during the night. Your hair is curly in the morning but it´s a pitty there is only four of them. I give it 3/5.

Etude House My Beauty Tool Strawberry Sponge Hair Roll

Etude House My Beauty Tool Strawberry Sponge Hair Roll


Missha Love Secret Hand Cream

Missha Love Secret Hand Cream in a cherry blossom scent is a pure gold for my hands. They are wonderfully moisturized, soft, smooth and scented for a few hours. I bought it in a little packaging which is pretty suited for every single shape of bag. But it soaks into hands a little longer so you have to wait a bit for an absorbtion. I give it 5/5.

Missha Love Secret Hand Cream

Of course, I got a lot of samples too. Items came in two different packages, that´s why I got a few of them in the first and also in the second package. Good Morning Sorbet Mask had a gel consistency and it was a bit transparent. It provides the skin with a gentle cooling and hydrating effect. Nonco Mastic Calming Cream was a cream with a light tea tree scent and it had a hydrating and calming effectRead also Tonymoly Tomatox Magic Massage Pack Review.

Korean cosmetic Cosmetic-Love

15 comments:

  1. Yep, Japanese is something faaar different than us Europeans if they can make even Egg Yolk into Mascot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I really love Korean things, actually I am obsessed with it. Love everything that you order.

    Charming Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moj mali kutak20:58

    Great post. Thase strawberries are so cute ^_^

    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jelena Dimić22:55

    All these things look so wonderful! <3

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline Cor22:34

    Ten krémik vyzerá strašne cute :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ivus Malikova22:55

    Tie jahôdky sú úžasné! <3

    IVANNA/IVANXNA.BLOGSPOT.SK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Style and Life by Susana22:55

    These are all so super cute!!! I love everything all Korean x

    http://www.susanalopessnarey.com/check-out-susy-ootd-leggings/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Korean products are more than a trend. They have a fantastic quality! xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never said that it is NOT adorable
    That one of hella cute design
    But I prefer Kumamon

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumamon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helena Raquel22:55

    wooow, so cute :D

    http://dreamsprincess20160.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)