Gamiss Clothing Review

Long Sleeve Turtleneck Solid Color Sweater

Hello my little lovely licornes! ~ How are you today? I´m pretty calm and rested. Today´s such a lovely weather outside. It´s warm and sunny, but on the other side it´s very windy out there. I already (almost) finished my seminar work for an Antropology seminar so I have a spare time to write another post. Today I would like to share with you my recent buys I made through an e-shop Gamiss.com. I knew this e-shop has been existing even before but I didn´t hear much about it. I ordered three items but one of them hasn´t come yet. The first one I want to show you is a Long Sleeve Turtleneck Solid Color Sweater. Pretty accurate for March, don´t you think? Haha. I know it´s already a little warm for it, but it took one month and something to deliver it so. But I don´t really mind. I just can´t wait to wear it next autumn and winter ♥ Sweater is made from a seriously thick material and looks like a woolen one. It´s really warm and it also has a turtleneck, which is just amazing to wear when it´s freezing outside. Now you can find it in sale only for neither 14€!


* provided for a review

Long Sleeve Turtleneck Solid Color Sweater

There are a few hollow cuts in the front

Long Sleeve Turtleneck Solid Color Sweater

Off The Shoulder Pink Long Sleeve Blouse is the second clothing item I ordered. Off shoulder tops are really pretty and look very feminine. I chose a light pink colour which is my favourite one. It´s made from a lot lighter material than the previous piece of clothing. It´s suitable to wear during the spring or summer, because of the breathable material. Firstly I thought it would be unconfortable to wear because of the rubber band under the shoulders, but I don´t even feel it there. I already wear it to school ♥

Off The Shoulder Pink Long Sleeve Blouse

Me wearing the clothing.

Long Sleeve Turtleneck Solid Color SweaterOff The Shoulder Pink Long Sleeve Blouse

The last item I ordered through Gamiss.com was a Lace Insert Wire Free Bra which hasn´t been delivered to me yet. I hope it didn´t get lost because it would be a really pitty. I wanted to post at least a photo of it but it´s not available on e-shop anymore. It was lovely looking white lace bra with a spaghetti straps. Hope I will receive it soon :)

12 comments:

  1. Ivus Malikova16:22

    Milujem turtlenecky! Tento vyzerá úžasne. Off The Shoulder sa mi tiež veľmi páči, ale bojím sa, že nie je moc pre mňa, keďže sa niekedy dosť hrbím :/

    IVANNA/IVANXNA.BLOGSPOT.SK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta růžová halenka je fakt krásné, na jaro/léto jako dělaná :)
    Měj se v lásce,
    Janet S. ( http://janetsonrisa.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna z Cosmokočky17:38

    Eshop vůbec neznám, těhle eshopů už existuje tolik, že se v nich vůbec neorientuju :D Oba kousky vypadají skvěle :)

    Cosmokočka

    ReplyDelete
  4. lusuito17:51

    lovely pieces!

    lu | Coco&Louis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate11:59

    These both look lovely on you! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. great review and very chic items! thanks for sharing!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such lovely items!
    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are very cute)) I love such pastel shades)
    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sapphire Ziva07:21

    Love the review, that sweater is lovely !!

    New post - http://www.sapphireziva.com/2017/03/shooting-in-delhi.html
    hugs, kanchan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mes Voyages à Paris11:43

    waw so cute !!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE MARCH 2017 III

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
If you want to follow each other, follow me and lemme know. I will follow you asap :)

Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)