White Lace Dresses With Sleeves from Yoshop.com

Hello everyone! ~ How are you today? Officially, this is the first day of a summer term and I have to say I´m a bit dissapointed. I know that I had a lot of free time since I passed every single one of my final exams, but I don´t feel relaxed enough, haha. You surely understand that feeling too. Since I don´t want to babble very much about unnecessary things again, I would like to also show you some white lace dresses with sleeves, which caught my attention recently. White is considered like a pure and innocent colour. It looks very softly and feminine. All dresses are available on Yoshop.com in case you are interested in them too. But enough of talking and let´s see what I picked :)

Three Quarter Sleeve Lace Skater Dress Sexy Scoop Collar Long Sleeve Flower Pattern Women's Lace Dress Elbow Sleeve A Line Lace Dress


Pure and Plain High-Waist Lace Dress Ladylike Round Collar Short Sleeve See-Through Lace White Dress For Women Elegant Beaded Scoop Neck High Waist Ruffled White Lace Dress For Women

6 komentárov:

  1. charming dresss! very pretty! my fave is #3 but don't ask me why - simply love it!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Lilyfields14:39

    Great post. I like lace dresses :)

    Have a
    lovely day!

    Sabine -
    lilyfields.de

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. My favourite one is the second one from the second row ♥

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
If you want to follow each other, follow me and lemme know. I will follow you asap :)

Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)