Vintage Soul

* sponsored post

Hello my sweet vintage licornes! ~ I hope you had another good day in your life and that you also enjoyed last weekend. Today I had my first written exam from the Introduction to Mass Media Studies. Even I wrote a lot of stuff, I don´t have evey single thing. But I´m satisfied with myself. And it´s already over ♥ Now I have to wait for the results. In today´s article, I would like to share with you guys a few lovely vintage dresses I recently found on Stylewe. As you may noticed, I wrote about this e-shop in the past, when I got my very first bomber jacket with a lovely embroidery. Can´t wait to wear it in the spring again, btw!

Another thing you may noticed in case, you´ve been reading my blog for a longer time, is the fact, that I absolutely love vintage, retro and pin-up style - clothing, makeup, hairstyles. Just everything connected with it. In a past few years this style has experienced a comeback to fashion and nowadays, more and more females are interested in it. I even know about some women on Instagram :)

You don´t have to wear a pin-up makeup and hairstyle for every day of course, but a few nice, sexy and feminine dresses in your wardrobe are definitely must-haves! Haven´t you found anything special yet? You can´t decide, what and where to buy? I will show you some of my picks. Maybe you will think about their buying as well and if not, you can still browse another style of woman clothing.

If you are not sure about the fitting, let´s take a look at their Instagram where you can find the photos of people wearing Stylewe´s clothing.

  

3 comments:

  1. Mes Voyages à Paris17:55

    I love this dresses!!

    xx

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: THE ART OF LAYERING

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)