last buys | Zaful

Hello my little licornes ~ How have you been? I´m glad to say that weekend for me, officially, started. Today we had a little test from Ortography which consisted of sentences without any commas. We had to put them on the right places. Seriously, we´ve been told that our Slovak language is a really tough one since we were born and I have to admit, that it´s really true. All of those rules and exceptions make me think that I´m not even Slovak sometimes, haha.

For Antropology we had a presentation with my friends and I´m glad it´s already over. I was quite tense because I wasn´t feeling very well but we dealed with it. But that aren´t my only news. I also received another package from Zaful with three items. Are you curious, what I got? Let´s continue reading the article :)



Knitted pink mermaid tail blanket

Knitted pink mermaid tail blanket

Since I saw the first mermaid blanked ever, I desparately wanted to have one. My dream came true with this order. When I was thinking about what to order this time, I was also browsing the "sale" section and my eyes just fell on a spot with this warm knitted pink mermaid tail blanket. I was like: ,,What?! Sale?! You have to be kidding me!" and I opened the link with this product. Price is still something up to 18$ which is absolutely great because usually it costs over 30$-40$ what is way too much I think. Pink colour is now my the most favourite colour so a decision was clear. I ordered it in the L size what is the longest size available. I´m 158cm tall and this blanket can cover almost my whole body! It´s ideal for these cold freezing days what we have in Slovakia nowadays. Be cool! Sleep like a mermaid! ~

Knitted pink mermaid tail blanket

Knitted pink mermaid tail blanket


White PU leather choker with a velvet ball

White PU leather choker with a velvet ball looked sooo adorable! I just love chokers and I would like to expand my collection even more and that´s also a reason why I purchased this one. It´s not just an usual choker, I really like that white fluffy ball there. It´s available also in the black colour.

White PU leather choker with a velvet ball


Vintage halter floral flare dress

Have I ever told you that I just love retro and pin-up style? No? Okay, now you know it. Every single time I browse clothing e-shops, there is a lot of vintage dresses. They look so pretty, so feminine, so cute. Just like made for a spring or summer romance. I just had to own at least one of them. I love feminine clothing which is pretty but not provocative.

This vintage halter floral flare dress is made from a light material which is ideal for warm hot days, but it´s not a see-through material. Don´t be fooled! It has a lot of floral pattern on itself and it´s a halter style dress. That means you can tie it around your neck. I ordered it in the M size because I was a bit scared that it wouldn´t fit me. The result is that the dress is a bit oversize, haha, but I don´t really mind as long as I´m satisfied with the product. Even my friends like it! If I order similar dress to this in the future, I will definitely go for the XS or S size :)

Vintage halter floral flare dress

Vintage halter floral flare dress

2 komentáre:

  1. Jana Nováková14:50

    I like that mermaid blanket, probably will buy one too.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Oh I love it that blanket is so pretty!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)