Life lately & DM drogerie

Kórejská kozmetika

blog de la licorne

Čaje Wilfred

Operácia Anthropoid

blog de la licorne

blog de la licorne

DM Balea telové mlieka

DM Balea sprchové gély

Details of the shower gels. They cost something about 0,99€ to 1,19€ per one bottle which is a really wonderful price ♥ During applying they leave a lot of bubbles and nicely clean your skin. After the shower your skin is a bit smoother and nicely scented

DM Balea sprchové gély

DM Balea sprchové gély

These body lotions have a light and watery consistency what is really good especially during the colder months, when you don´t want to spend much time with moisturizing your skin and want to jump in the warm clothes as soon as possible. They soak into skin after a few seconds, leave your skin hydrated, scented and smoothed. I think they cost something up to 1,49€.

DM Balea telové mlieka

DM Balea telové mlieka

This is another order which I made I think one week after the one above. It contained a green tea with a vanilla flavour, volumizing shampoo with a patchouli and jasmin scent and a shower gel with a sweet exotic passionfruit and freesia scent. I also exchanged the points on my DM card for this "special smoothie" mug.

DM Balea nákupy

I swear it´s the one of the best green teas I´ve ever had. It tastes so delicious and it´s ideal before sleeping. It´ll make your mind calm and relaxed.

DM zelený vanilkový čaj

I also bought a new mascara but I haven´t tried it yet. It has an interesting brush, which looks like a "cross". I´m really excited about trying it :3

riasenka Miss Sporty The Miaoww Look

What a shame that I didn´t enjoy this mug for a long time. I still have it at home, but without a lid, because it corroded, what is kinda UNBELIEVABLE for me, because it was a part of the MUG, what is a thing used for DRINKING (water etc.). But whatever, at least it has a cute watermelon in the front, haha.

DM drogerie nákupy

Nice sweet scent, without silicons and it doesn´t burden your hair. Your hair is sweetly scented, clean, shiny and it looks natural and healthy :)

DM Balea šampón Patchouli a jazmín

DM Balea šampón Patchouli a jazmín

DM Balea sprchové gély

DM Balea sprchové gély

DM Balea nákupy

Sweet smoothie is another shower gel, this time with an adorable design, in a yellow, orange and pink colour. It contains a vanilla and lemon scent, which is an interesting combination indeed. It reminds me of a scent of a lemon biscuits :)

Pohánkové Velnesky

DM drogerie Essence rúž

DM drogerie Essence rúž

DM drogerie Essence rúž

DM drogerie Falafel

Celozrnné Vanesky

DM drogerie Balea nákupy

DM Balea sprchový gél

DM Balea telové mlieko

DM Balea telové mlieko

DM Balea sprchový gél

Happiness Boutique Earrings

Megurine Luka painting

19 comments:

  1. Really nice site! like the icon when I hover over an article, very cute! There are some really good product reviews here and will have to spend some more time taking a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul post and beautiful items. I love DM product too and I ever tried Bale, they´re good too.
    I love the lipstick from Essence, and the color so pretty. I love their product too.

    Kintan xox,
    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! What's the film festival thing about? I was born in Taiwan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lots of information on this page. What stood out to me the most were the shower gels. I love the names of them. I understand the German language, and laughed at the names. Also, I love the color of that pink lipstick. Right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wide range of products! Enjoy using them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How strange that the lid of the mug corroded. I agree with you, you wouldn't expect that! I love the mug though. It looks so cute. Love the color of the lipstick! Great choice. Big disadvantage that it doesn't stick too long. I've never tried falafel. I will do that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much ♥ I think there were films about events connected with Chiang Kai-shek.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love DM! Every time I used to travel to Vienna I had to go and stock up with products from there. Their shower gels are simply amazing! Then they opened stores in my country too, which was awesome! But then I moved and DM is not present in the UK anymore. I hope they will come one day though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many varieties of products available. You must be enjoying them :) I would somehow prefer a lipstick that stays for a long period of time. Amazing collection

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never tried DM, but I'm ao curious right now! They seem quite the useful and good products, though I must say the packing is what attracts me the most haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, happy birthday (only 5 days late). And I really like the variety of products that dm offers, because they are cheap and so accessible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review! Wonderful photos!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  13. a very good product this is you know, amazing collection for the ladies... dont you think?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great items you got and that essence lipstick look perfect!
    Enjoy and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)