Dresslily Halloween

Dresslily Halloween Sale

Hello my little adorable blackie bats! Have you already heard the news? No? How come?! But nevermind, on the other side I´m pretty pleased that I can share those news with you. Some of you may have noticed already that a Dresslily has announced a big Halloween sale! And what does it mean for you? It means a lot of sales, discounts, savings and a lot of stuff to choose from in case you are planning to go on a Halloween party with your friends. So don´t hesitate and continue to read a whole article if you want to know the most :)

Dresslily Halloween Sale

Are you trying to find the best accessories and jewellery? You definitely need to check this section out!


Dresslily Halloween Sale

Do you want to compose your Halloween outfit from at least two different pieces? You surely need to explore the all Dresslily´s amazing tops!


Dresslily Halloween Sale

In case you want to look more feminine, sexy or just want to wear a dress on this special occassion, look for the best Halloween dress here!


Dresslily Halloween Sale

Do you want to become a super hero or an anime character? The cosplay wigs are the best solution to look the more authentic!

Long Side Bang Wavy Colored Cosplay Synthetic Wig

Dresslily Halloween Sale

Do you belong to those who just love to thematically decorate their house? You are in the right place. Go and check the Halloween home decoration!


Would you like to win $100 Dresslily gift card? All you need to do is to share this post on your social pages (Facebook, Twitter, Lookbook, Instagram etc.)
After sharing this post, write an e-mail to blog@dresslily.com with the shared links  B E F O R E  Oct.18

15 Winner will be randomly chosen from October 19 to 23. More share, greater chance to win!


You can also join an Instagram giveaway on my Instagram account!

21 comments:

  1. To je naprosto boží. ♥ hned se tam podívám. :) halloween miluju takže tohle je něco pro mě. :D Děkuju za tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vypadá to moc zajímavě, mě obzvlášť zaujaly ty šperky a šaty, protože to je něco pro mě :D

    Awakened Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. They are so lovely and i m gonna refer few people to check this out. By weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, do they ship anywhere? There is some really cute stuff there - those wigs are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blair Villanueva20 October 2016 at 12:41

    Those Halloween dresses are cool especially with that black dress with printed Halloween scary pumpkin. And adding with this pink wig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God I am in love with these cute things for Halloween! I'll definitely be sure to participate in the giveaway, wishing good luck to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool dresses anyone can have for halloween, well over here the halloweens don't come over as a festivity, but in all these are cool dress, too bad i am just seeing the giveaway in here too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ThisKenyanTraveler21 October 2016 at 15:06

    I love the wigs and the black dress with pumpkin. I'm checking it out for last minute purchases

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado24 October 2016 at 12:37

    Wow those wigs! That's definitely dressing up! I always think of Halloween as being for kids but I guess adults have the right to party, too! I really like the pink dress and pairing it with the pink and blue wig would look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes yes yes I love your ideas! I've just done a Halloween dress up post too 😁 loving that skeleton hand crop top and those bat earrings are too cute! Lots of inspiration for Halloween 😄 Ree love30

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cosplay wigs are my favorite! Dresslily has some amazing items. I can't wait for my order to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why did I just see this? I should have joined! Urggg, I love the items you have featured here. Plus the sale, it's a total bomb! Anyhow, I am bookmarking this shop to see more of their items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of those halloween pieces looks adorable! Loving those wigs :-)

    ~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  14. The last 2 dressed are great! The sweaters looks nice too. Although I dont know if they can ship to Philippines though :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked the purple T shirt the most.
    How I wish I was a child again to join this fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)