Autumn vibes with Dresslily vol. 2

Hello my little lovely licornes ~ Guess what´s new in my life? No idea? Okay, I will tell you then - I´m sick and it really sucks. I didn´t think that I catch a flu as soon as I got to uni, but here we go. I´ve been sneezing, sniffling and my throat´s been like on the fire. I´m planning to spend the whole weekend at home, mostly in bed, because I want to be healthy as soon as possible, but don´t be afraid - on the other side, I will have much more time to create new blog posts :)

In today´s article I would like to share with you my new clothing, which I have from Dresslily. Some of you may know that I already posted a photo in my new, army-green coat on my Instagram account. Women´s army-green coat cought my attention on the first sight. I´d wanted to buy a new coat for a few months, but I hadn´t been sure about the colour. I hadn´t wanted another black coat but I´d wanted to buy it in an easy-matching colourArmy-green has been quite popular recently and I have to say this colour is one of my favourite ones now.

Women´s army-green coat Dresslily

Women´s army-green coat Dresslily

The coat is nicely sewed, created from a fine thick material but it´s rather made for autumn. Of course, that´s just my opinion, but I wouldn´t wear it outside during the winter - especially because of my immune system. Closing is made from the three large black buttons and the coat has also the belt. I recommend binding the belt too, because your figure will look prettier and more feminine. For a 158 cm tall person like me was the S size the ideal one. The only one thing I´m not satisfied with is the fact, that it doesn´t have a hoodie. It would be great if it does. ♥

Women´s army-green coat Dresslily

Women´s army-green coat Dresslily

Sweet bow ascot collar blouse was my second choice. My wardrobe has a deficit of blouses what is really sad. I wear them rather than the ordinary tops or T-shirts. They make me feel more elegant, feminine and from time to time more mature too. It´s made from the chiffon I guess so it´s breathable and kind of a see-through piece, so that´s why I also wear an ordinary top underneath. The most interesting part of this blouse is definitelly its collar which is composed of two thick strips which you can tie into a bow. It looks super pretty and adorable. Even this piece is nicely sewed, in a light peachy colour. I ordered it in the size S.

Sweet bow collar blouse Dresslily

Sweet bow collar blouse Dresslily

Last two products are a pink sweet bow wallet with a pendant and a rose gold faux pearl ring. The wallet was definitely a must-have because I just had had a small ones, mostly for coins with no spare space for banknotes or credit cards. I chose it in a light pink colour and I like its details - little bow with a rhinestone in the front and a cute pendant on the zip. This wallet is very spacious for everything, you need to have with yourself.

Pink sweet bow wallet Dresslily

Pink sweet bow wallet Dresslily

Pink sweet bow wallet Dresslily

Pink sweet bow wallet Dresslily

Pink sweet bow wallet Dresslily

The faux pearl ring is actually gold, not a rose gold one, but I don´t mind at all. It´s pretty and what´s the best is the fact, that it´s like made for my little fingers ♥ So it´s probably also the S size.

Rose gold faux pearl ring Dresslily

Rose gold faux pearl ring Dresslily

Wanna stay updated? Check out the Dresslily´s Instagram!

18 comments:

  1. Blair Villanueva5 October 2016 at 09:37

    OMG I love your new purchases especially your coat! Does Dresslily accepts shipping to the Philippines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better! I love all the things you bought. The coat is definitely my favorite. It looks great. Great color wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the products are pretty good. I like the peach wallet lot. That shirt is something I would love to wear at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coat looks very nice, and I like other accessories I see in here, your picture is nice too. Get well soonest. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much ♥ Yeah, I feel a lot better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. For that question, try to look at Dresslily´s page in a "Shipping" section :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't fancy the pink tones really, probably because they don't suit me, but I absolutely LOVE the coat. So elegant and casual at the same time, it's a very flexible item.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang Around The World7 October 2016 at 22:42

    I love your style, you know how to choose the perfect items for the autumn! I'm glad I read this :) - A

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coat and the blouse look fab; great finds!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got the flu too because of the change in season! Although I'm in Mexico with it which is a lot nicer 😄 love that coat, it's so me! Lovely skirt design on it. Ree Love30

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking great on those dress. You also look very lovely honestly . :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the green coat, that type of green is definitely one of my favorite colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That coat is beautiful! Seriously. Dream coat right there! I wonder if it's for sale in the UK?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)