stylewe | Floral Embroidered Bomber Jacket

Style We Floral Embroidered Bomber Jacket

Hello my adorable licornes! ~ How have you been recently? I´ve been quite fine but kind of exhausted. I´ve been solving some problems with a new university timetable and stuff and I´ve been going to work recently almost every single day so, I´m tired a lot and I lack of energy

Another problem is probably autumn coming. Some of you may know, some of you may not, I really adore autumn - I just love that performance of colours! But - even I hate heatwaves and a hot weather, I like warm days much more than the colder ones. When it´s cold outside I have to have something what reminds me of sunny days. And a few days ago, I received a thing like this - a floral embroidered bomber jacket from StyleWe, what is an online fashion shopping platform featuring independent fashion designers. They´re providing the original, high quality and exclusive fashion products for customers.


Style We Floral Embroidered Bomber Jacket

Style We Floral Embroidered Bomber Jacket

It´s my first bomber jacket ever and I just fell in love with it at first sight. It´s like made for the early autumn (and spring) days. Bomber jacket is considered like a sporty piece of clothing, but this one belongs definitely in the category elegant as well. Maybe because of its material - polyester - what is a shiny fabric. It may looks like a light jacket, but it´s made from a genuinely thicker material whose insides are made from a smooth fabric. So soft to touch ♥ The embroidery is most likely sticked to the jacket with a glue or something,  but it holds flawlessly in the place. 

As you can see, it´s a spring motive - with cherry blossoms (I guess) and twittering birds. Floral motives are ones of my favourites. I don´t know why, but it sort of reminds me of yakuza motive. You presumably know, what I mean.

Style We Floral Embroidered Bomber Jacket

And this is me wearing the jacket. Can´t wait to wear it outside. So excited!

Style We Floral Embroidered Bomber Jacket

Want more? Check out the StyleWe blog or a Pinterest account.

24 comments:

  1. Krásna bundička, fakt ti sedí. :) A moc pěkný článek, obdivuju, že je anglicky. :) Je to super. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ďakujem veľmi pekne ♥ Už nech sa trošku ochladí, nech ju môžem nosiť :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bomber jacket; absolutely fab!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when you find a piece of clothing that you instantly adore. This jacket is great. It looks warm, but not too warm...Just right. The embroidery on it sets it apart, which is always nice. Thanks for posting. Always love fashion posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great jacket! It looks great on you. The motive is very nice and detailed. Good choice! Great way to make autumn better ;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely jacket, even though I do love the monochromes!😊 this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stylish and pretty! I'm crazy with everything with flowers, so this bomber jacket is a spot on. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks amazing! I am hunting now for a bomber embroidered with flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and so on trend right now! It suits you so much! Ree love30

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's just lovely bomber jacket! Wonderful photos!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. That jacket is the bomb, I love it!!!
    Have a lovely day doll,
    Johanna ❤

    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. DO-KO-NA-LÁ bundička ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful, looks like very Oriental design with cherry blossoms! Love it!

    For Urban Women

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the cutest bomber jacket I've seen. Are you a more of a leather jacket or bomber girl?

    Emma | Fashion Photographer and Model | emmanmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks fab.. the embroidery flowery makes it lovely. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I were about to choose, I would definitely choose the denim one, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah, it kind of reminds me the oriental design as well :3

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is really creative. It looks great all together. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  19. The embroidered bomber jacket is just exquisite. Really completes your look too

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh very cute jacket~ Great style
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)