last buys | HighQualityBuy

HighQualityBuy

Hello my lovely petites licornes! ~ Today I would like to share with you my new clothing items and also another two ones, which I will use for a different stuff. A few weeks ago, now it´s something over the month, I found another foreign e-shop, Highqualitybuy. It offers women´s and men´s clothing, kids´ stuff, shoes, bags, beauty stuff etc. You can find there almost everything what your heart wants and needs. Together I ordered four items. Let´s take a closer look at them :)

I would like to start with non-clothing ones. I got a super-duper lovely and cute panda pencil case. You can use it also as a cosmetic bag, but I will use it for a stationery stuff. When I will be having a lecture at uni which won´t be very satisfying and gripping either, I will have at least an adorable thing next to me to play with, haha. It comes in a really soft and fluffy material. I can´t help myself - I´m always touching it for a while ♥ (5/5)

Lovely Women's Panda Pencil Case

Detail of the panda pencil case.

Lovely Women's Panda Pencil Case

The second item is this flannel cosmetic bag with a cat design which is kind of similar to the first one. This one I ordered in a black colour and it´s also soft, but not as much as the panda one. Cat design cought my attention immediately and I really like those eyelashes as well ♥ I will use it like a cosmetic storage to my new bag I bought in July. The only thing that makes me a bit sad about this little bag is the fact, that you can see the dust on it almost whole time :( (4/5)

Flannel Cosmetic Makeup Cartoon Cat Storage Bag

And now it´s time to show you two piece of clothes! The first of them is a sweet cat pattern sweatshirt. It´s made of a super light material - you don´t feel very hot in it but cold either! It´s really comfy to wear. I ordered it in size M and I thought it would be a bit oversize for me because I usually wear XS-S, but it suits me perfectly! I hadn´t been wearing sweatshirts for ages but can you see the cuteness of this one?! I couldn´t help myself. (5/5)

Sweet Mini Cats Pattern Round Neck Long Sleeve Sweatshirt

Sweet Mini Cats Pattern Round Neck Long Sleeve Sweatshirt

Sweet Mini Cats Pattern Round Neck Long Sleeve Sweatshirt

And the last thing I purchased are pink casual harem trousers with pockets. I´ve been literally obsessed with a baby pink and pink colour lately and I wanted something pink in my wardrobe as well. These trousers are pretty comfy, from a light, I guess chiffon, material which is breathable - ideal for warm spring and summer days! They have two pockets on each side. I don´t usually wear sporty clothing very often, so I wanted something what looks a bit elegant as well and, voi lá~, I have them now! I got them in a size S but they´re a bit slimmer even for my waist and even that there is a rubber band in a waist area. But it´s not a big deal :) (4/5)

Woman Lady Harem Trousers Casual Jogger Dance HipHop Loose Slacks Sweatpants

Woman Lady Harem Trousers Casual Jogger Dance HipHop Loose Slacks Sweatpants

25 comments:

  1. Nádherné... všetko sa mi páči, ale najviac nohavice.

    www.danielainthelibrary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara Enit Vávrová7 September 2016 at 18:31

    Ten kočičí potisk je boží! :D Co jsem ho viděla na té miniatuře, okamžitě jsem dostala tak trošku fangirl záchvat, jak roztomilé to je :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so lovely items! The cat sweartshirt its purrfect haha
    http://softcutie.blogspot.com.uy/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the cases are so cute - I have so many of these back home in Canada!

    www.adventurefaktory.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love your purchases, so kawaii! Your sweater looks like my kitty at game app Neko Atsume :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That panda pencil case is so cute!! I want 😍 Ree Love30

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sweater is way too cute! OMG <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Markéta Potjahajlová8 September 2016 at 19:16

    Ten topík nad pupík vypadá fakt dobře. Tepláky sice ven nenosím, ale na doma by byly jako dělané. Měla bych se po nějakých poohlédnout. Na zimu se budou hodit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Top s e-shopu nie je ale som rada, že sa páči :)
    Hmmm, no ja si pod teplákmi predstavím niečo iné :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for the comment :)
    Yeah, I thought I´ve seen those kittens somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Takéto *fangirling*-y sa mi stávajú pomerne často xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cosmetic bag! I have one. But a very boring one haha. I love yours. The shirt is great as well it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice selections. Your trouser here look very nice and so chick. Love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cat sweatshirt reminds me of Hello Kitty! even though it's not. I think the cat outlines look similar though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Malaika Fernandes9 September 2016 at 12:06

    loved the panda pencil case

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pencilcase and the cosmetic bag! My pencil case is smaller, blue with little flowers and looks kind of vintage and I just love it! I love that top with eyes, it looks like something from Chiara Ferragni!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also love vintage stuff ♥ It looks so pretty and romantic :)
    Yeah, I know her and this was the first thought I got when I saw those eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Miluju anglicky slovo fluffy :D libi se mi to tricko s kocickama <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. theanalyticalmommy10 September 2016 at 15:24

    I love the sweatshirt! It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the things which you bought, my favorites are panda hat and t-shirt with kittens. You look adorable.

    www.mrmstyle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. To mačičkové triko je top ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)