Autumn vibes with Dresslily

Dresslily recenzia

Hello my little licornes! How have you been? It´s been quite a hectic week for me, because it was the first one I spent at my new school - university. I can already tell it´s gonna be tough, but I´m also excited about it. I met a few new people who really suit me very well and I hope I can become closer with some of them in the future. Even the weather this week has changed totally - it´s so cold and windy outside. I felt like I was going to freeze at some point. I hope it´s gonna be at least a bit warmer next week but I don´t think so because autumn is already here. With another season I also purchased new stuff which I ordered from the e-shop Dresslily.

The first thing I ordered is a piece of clothing which is like made for the autumn. It´s a trendy collarless long sleeve coat which looks like made from the wool. It´s really nice and soft to touch even it´s just a faux wool. I´ve always wanted something like this - it looks pretty and fashionable. Even if it´s considered to be a coat, I won´t wear it outside without any top layer. For me it´s mostly like a cardigan, because I definitely freezed when I would wear it outside as a top coat. But don´t be fooled by those words - this piece of clothing is warm in fact, but not enough for wearing it outside :)


Detailed photo of its appearance.

Dresslily recenzia

It doesn´t have any buttons just these things which you "put" together. I´m sorry but I have absolutely no idea how to say it in English.

Dresslily recenzia


The second thing which came in the same package was this cute milk box shaped crossbody bag. You can find it in various colours but I wanted the only one colour - a pink one. It looks absolutely adorable, funny, fashionable and also unique! I can be sure for almost 100% that no one in my city has the same bag. On the other side, this bag is quite small, but I can put there all important things - wallet, keys, some beauty stuff, litte mirror brush, mobile phone etc. The strap is thick so you don´t have to be afraid of loosing it somewhere. What do you think about this bag? Don´t you think it´s super-cute?

Milk cartoon bag

Milk cartoon bag

Milk cartoon bag

Milk cartoon bag

Milk cartoon bag

The last two items are pieces of jewellery. One of them is an elegant crystal flower ring which looks seriously pretty and girly. I´ve been wearing it a lot recently. Also the size is perfect - I guess it´s S.

Milk cartoon bag

Milk cartoon bag

The other one is a retro coffee cup decorated ring. It looks like something from Alice in Wonderland, don´t you think so? I like how unique is this one. Beside the cup filled with coffee it also has a tea spoon on the plate ♥

Milk cartoon bag

Milk cartoon bag

A few last words about a shopping experience. Every single item I got is in a really good quality. The coat is nicely sewed. The crossbody bag as well. Even the rings are nicely made. It took something about two weeks + a few days to deliver and the package was absolutely okay. Nothing was damaged, what is great. For those prices I´m seriously glad and satisfied with everything I got :)

Have you ever ordered something from Dresslily?

If you are a bit skeptic about buying, you can read buyers´ reviews.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coat and bag! Great review!
    I follow you, please follow me back))
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you stayed on university. Hope you'll have an amazing time. I love the things you bought. My favorite would be the pink pag. Totally love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh the coffee cup ring!!! I need this! How cool. And that coat looks amazing and warm! Ree love30

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of Dresslily until now, to be honest. I will check them out. That coat is just adorable! -- @notjaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jacket is so CUTE, totally on trend . I am currently waiting to receive a package form them and I'm super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much ♥
    I already follow you. I followed you one or two months ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had been having my school leaving exams at the beginning of this year and I decided to continue studying at uni. Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I´ve already made three or four orders there. Their stuff is really nice :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the jacket. I never heard of Dresslilly before. xx

    www.annanuttall.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love the jacket. It looks good on you and It's perfect for the upcoming winter.

    -XOXO-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clara Enit Vávrová26 September 2016 at 19:32

    Ten kabátek vypadá vážně pěkně! V takovém nepříjemně vlezlém a studeném počasí v něm musí být opravdu báječně :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)