last buys | Sammydress

Hello my little sweet licornes! ~ It´s been something over the month since I published the last fashion article with clothing items I had ordered from some foreign e-shop. Last time, I had ordered more accessories and beauty stuff. For this time, I got the items from an e-shop Sammydress, where you can find cheap womens´ and mens´ clothes in a really good quality, lots of fashionable bags, well-made jewellery, shoes and also beauty stuff and much more! ~ There are also huge sales almost every single time I visit the page, with a lot of great deals! :)

The first product I got in my package are these golden heart-shaped clinging earrings. I had wore clinging circle-shaped earrings back then when I had been going to the primary school. Last years of it. Oh my god, how good I remember those days, haha. So nostalgic. Since I got into grammar school, I have been wearing more minimalistic earrings. But when I saw these ones, I had to have them. They´re so pretty, so elegant and you can even use them in sporty outfits. I just can´t stop wearing them ♥

5/5.

Sammydress recenzia

Sammydress recenzia

The second item wasn´t ordered especially for me. I ordered it for my mum´s BF. I wanted to make him happy a bit and since I know, he´s interested in technology, like most of men, and also in watches, I decided to purchase one for him. These black watches with an analog indicate look really great and they have a leather strap. As you can see, there are three dials - a big one and two smaller ones. Each other works perfectly - you can simply set your country time or turn them off, if you aren´t using them. I didn´t expect them to be so fancy, haha.

6/5. 

Sammydress recenzia

Sammydress recenzia

The third item is another accessory - pink silky suede cap. I already wanted to buy a simple pink cap a few years ago and I finally decided to buy one now. Caps recently came back to the fashion and people wear them as a sporty or even elegant accessory. I think that this one is a neutral one - I can combine it with most of my clothing, it does look also elegant and it also protects my sight against sunbeams. I wear it to work and also when I go out. Together with the heart-shaped earrings, I can´t imagine going out without it, haha.

5/5.

Sammydress recenzia

I ordered another bag. Seriously, I have to stop ordering bags, because I don´t have enough space for them. I remember times, when I didn´t have almost any good and nice looking bag and I was really sad because of that. But now, I have so many of them, haha. Whatever, this kind of a handbag or a crossbody bag, especially n a powdery pink colour, I wanted for sooo long. It reminds me one of classic bags of one famous brand and you surely know, which I´m talking about. Neutral, fancy, elegant, great quality. I can use even more positive adjectives to describe it, but I´m 100% sure you can see it yourself ♥

6/5.

Sammydress recenzia

Sammydress recenzia

Sammydress recenzia

You can also take a look on Sammydress Instagram account.

Now, I would like to introduce you three beauty products my package contained. One of them is a super adorable kitten-look-like lip gloss in a light red colour. I just fell in love with its design and also tomato colour. I thought it would be a bit darker but thanks god it´s not. I really enjoy wearing it outside. But just in case, it´s not very windy, haha. It has a light watery consistency, it doesn´t stick your lips together. Also a scent is a sweet one and it comes with packaging too. For the foreign e-shops it´s not very common to send also packagings of beauty products. I was nicely surprised! It holds on the lips something over two hours.

Sammydress recenzia

Sammydress recenzia

The second beauty product is a dark brown lipstick with a nicely vibrant colour. This one I gave to my mum, because she just adores brown-coloured lipsticks. And even another beauty products. I´m really happy that she likes its colour and she uses it almost every single day ♥ It holds on the lips over three hours and it´s lightly sweet scented.

5/5.

Sammydress recenzia

The last beauty product is a matte lipgloss in a medium brown colour. The lipgloss has a typical chocolate-cocoa scent. I didn´t even believe it would be such a great makeup item! It doesn´t stick your lips together and it´ll dry on the lips after 10 to 20 seconds. After that you can calmly eat or drink whatever you want to :) It holds on the lips something over four hours *///*

5/5.

Sammydress recenzia

Sammydress recenzia

Want to stay updated? Like Sammydress FB page.

My package contained only one clothing item - asymmetric frayed denim shorts. I have to admit, I own a lot of shorts, but I don´t wear them very often. Why? I just don´t like very tight clothing. I prefer more breathable materials like cotton, chiffon etc. Even despite of this I purchased those and I´m glad I did it. They´re a bit bigger for me so I have to use a belt, but I don´t care. For me it´s good, because they aren´t sticked to my skin. They are in a light-blue colour with pockets.

5/5.

Sammydress recenzia

Sammydress recenzia

Sammydress recenzia

And the last thing were these little fluorescent stars which you can also know from your childhood. When I was a little kid, I have them sticked to the ceiling and there weren´t just stars. I remember also Saturn-shaped one, moon-shaped one and comet-shaped one. When I couldn´t fall asleep, I was gazing on them. Even for a few hours until I fell asleep (again). Now, I have them placed on my cupboard and I can admire their shining after turning the switcher off.

6/5.

43 comments:

  1. Markéta Potjahajlová13 August 2016 at 14:13

    Crossbody kabelky taky můžu. A v této verzi vypadá velmi dobře. Já ale nerada nakupuji ze zahraničních eshopů. Vím, že se ochuzuji o zajímavé produkty a hlavně o slevy, ale nějak tomu stále nenacházím odvahu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review dear! In love with the bag
    kisses
    http://softcutie.blogspot.com.uy/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is very nice - beautiful design & soft color!

    Looks, ideas & inspiration here>> Witty Sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja sa tiež niekedy obávam toho, čo mi vôbec dôjde. Ale zatiaľ som bola spokojná viac-menej vždy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the handbag and the lip products x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purse and shorts! Wonderful!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love the bag. It look so cute.
    Great review :)
    xoxo, Shiki

    [Beauty and Destroy]

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bag looks amazing! I have heard of good things about Sammydress. I need to try this website soon. You got amazing items! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hungry Caramella15 August 2016 at 19:42

    Super cute items and super pretty you!

    http://hungrycaramella.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I carry this bag with me almost everywhere I go ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard about Sammydress but never tried them before. I love the pink cap though - I've been debating over getting one at Love Culture but it's faux leather I think? Either way caps are such a good accessory (and at least useful too) to have!

    Sam | My Beauty Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely earrings, I didn't know that sammydress has so many amazing products :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the heart-shaped earrings are so pretty! let me know if you wanna exchange follows as I noticed you also blogged in English! xx

    Pretty Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  14. Оксана Золотухина16 August 2016 at 19:26

    Very cool items!
    You look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They´re are useful and helpful at least for my looong hair to stay the way, I actually want them, haha. Even the leather caps are good idea. I saw them as well, probably just an immitation of a regular leather, but I decided to buy suede one :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, I was nicely surprised as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, thank you very much! I see, your blog is also interested in beauty and especially in korean cosmetic products! Of cours I´m already following you!♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much ♥ U r so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That pink cap is so cute! I love the color!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  20. Matný rúž je super. Máš s ním aj peknú fotku na insta, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Alina Velnikovskaya24 August 2016 at 23:48

    I like the bag and the denim shorts!

    http://www.alinavelnikovskaya.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lesley-Anne Jeffrey26 August 2016 at 23:23

    Amazing! I really love your eye make up :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great buys! The ear rings are cute! Look awesome. Love the lipgloss as well. It's my addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  24. All nice stuff. I can so relate to your bag dilemma, I don't have enough space for mine either. Love the jeans shorts too. Very nice post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You did a really nice shopping! I personally like those cute heart shaped earrings, crossbody bag in powdery pink color (which I adore) and that lipstick is in such a nice shade!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Truly great last buys. Your items are all adorable. The watch and bag does it for me though. Simple but class.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I also have stuff from them and I am really happy with the quality! I did not know they have a beauty section! I always check out bags, clothes and shoes, but never beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Christina Pfeiffer28 August 2016 at 11:52

    I'm looking for some presents for my friend's teenagers. This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm in love with the pink bag. Dark brown lipstick is also beautiful, I would definitely keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like the bag- the shape is classic and powder pink is such a beautiful color! I used to have the little stars as a kid and loved them. Thanks for bringing back those awesome memories of the phosphorescent stars! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the earrings. I had those stars on my bedroom ceiling too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great items and awesome deals. We need to check out these items for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I liked the short jeans. I would be happy to have them :) All the rest of the items are nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very cool lipstick!
    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC? :) Follow me, let me know on my blog and I follow you immediately :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the earrings and lipgloss. These are great buys! The bag is great as well. Love the color! I used to have these kinds of stats in my bedroom. Ooh that was great. I want them again haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)