last buys | Banggood

Banggood recenzia

Hello my little kawaii licornes ~ It has been quite a while since I made another order through Banggood. But I have already all of the purchased products at home, so I can finally publish a new post with items and with my impressions about them all. Together, I have five new products and now, you can see them as well :)

Before ordering and even choosing the items, I had been thinking about my notebook´s health as well. I ordered one pack of notebook/computer dust plugs in a random colour and I´m surprised I got the black. It perfectly matches with my notebooks design. I think it´s a really helpful and useful thing, especially when you don´t use notebook´s "holes" very often. I hadn´t used all of them, because my nb doesn´t have that many holes actually, but I passed a few of them to my mom´s boyfriend.

5/5.

Banggood notebook dust plugs

It had come in a one rubber "rectangle", so I had to pierce them out, haha. Smart!

Banggood notebook dust plugs

Already plugged into my nb´s holes.

Banggood notebook dust plugs

Another item isn´t connected with technology at all. This item is connected more with fashion, cosplaying and stuff like that - lovely cat ears headband. I´m kind of obsessed with cat ears. And yeah, I´m a huge anime and manga fan so, you know. I already had had ones before, but I couldn´t resist buying these ones. They´re adorable, soft and they have even little jingles on the each side. I simply wear it at home or when I´m at friend´s house and I don´t want my hair to fall into my face.

5/5.

Banggood anime cat ears

Banggood anime cat ears

The third item I found in the box, is this wooden painting brush. Okay, not especially for paintings but for nail art design but who cares? I have a lot of painting brushes at home, dozens of them, but I don´t have any with the shape like this one has. Kind of weird but I´m proud I got one. It´s really soft and it "holds" its shape even during the painting. I´ve been thinking about buying another ones as well.

5/5.

Banggood painting brushes

And the last two items, which I ordered, are probably the most kawaii ones from the whole order. Super-duper cute mini pens which look like vitamin pills? No problem to buy them through Banggood. I didn´t buy them just because of their cuteness but also because their size. They´re so small I can carry them even in the smallest bag I have. I plan to buy more because I want them to make my university days much more brighter, prettier and less boring, haha. They´re shipped in a random colour.

5/5.

Banggood vitamin pill pens

Banggood vitamin pill pens

23 comments:

  1. Tie gumové srandy do notebooku sú skvelé! :D A o perách ani nehovorím ♥ Láska na prvý pohľad :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shape of the brush is pretty unusual to me, it looks so sharp! I am loving the cat ears though because I am obsessed with cats but my mom says she's alergic even though I have never seen her sneeze in presence of a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Určite si z tých pier objednám ďalšie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ideal for painting lines or details :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice ones..i love the cat ears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I love that the cat ears have bells on. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stuff is so cute! I love the cat ears especially!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I luv the cat ears. Those will absolutely make you stand out. I also love the pens, they are too cute. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blair Villanueva25 August 2016 at 13:27

    those are ear-headband is soo kawaii! I have mine in light-pink that I've used during a carnival party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. jeevanayagi ganapathy25 August 2016 at 13:54

    The pen and the brush looks pretty interesting and amusing to me. Nice clicks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So kawaii! Love the cat ears! I think I need a pair to wear around the house :) Might scare the baby... lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vitamin ballpen! So funny. The catears are great as wel haha. I love kawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, I know a couple of healthcare workers/vitamin junkies who would get a kick out of those pens. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christina Pfeiffer26 August 2016 at 01:22

    An interesting list of cute products. I would never have thought of buying dust plugs. My nieces would love those vitamin ballpens.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those pens and headband are so cute! And the dustplugs are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha, it would be great if they were used by doctors! Maybe I would be less scared of them, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vitamin Ballpen, a nice creative concept. Hope will get more unique stuff by following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yaay, thank you very much, honey! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. These computer dust plugs are very useful. I wander are they making them for laptops

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)