* Rosegal clothing *

Hello my little licornes! ♥ It hasn´t been that long since I published last fashion article and I´m writing another one again now. It´s because recently I was given a few collaborations with a few e-shops. Today, I want to share my new clothing from an e-shop Rosegal.com. I think that most of you already know this e-shop. It´s a women clothing online store, where you can also find bags, shoes, beauty products and home stuff. Almost everything, what your heart needs, haha. Since I ordered the clothing, it takes something about two or two and a half week to receive it. Let´s take a look on my new stuff then :)

Rosegal review

The first item I would like to share with you guys is this incredible, elegant, jacquard dress with a porcelain pattern. I was looking for something like this for such a long time and I finaly got it. I´m planning to wear it also during my university immatriculation which will be probably this year, in October. I´m really excited about it.

Even in spite of the fact I´m a really, REALLY pale person, I think that this dress suits me very well. Even it´s mostly white colour. I just love its blue porcelain pattern. I kinda feel like a chinese porcelain doll, haha. It reminds me also our folk patterns, which I´m really happy about.

Rosegal review Rosegal review

Its material might look like a heavy one, but it´s not true. It´s made of a light material, but it´s nothing transparent. You can wear it during the whole year, expecially for a special occasion events. As you can see on the photos below, white fabric contains also white pattern. I was really surprised because I was thinking it would be just a plain white fabric.

For me, this is a really luxurious dress for this price. It looks just amazing and fancy. It´s made from a good quality material and the fabric is dyed with a nice blue colour which doesn´t fade even after a few washings.

Rosegal review

Rosegal review

Rosegal review

Rosegal review

Rosegal review


Rosegal review

The second item I purchased is this summer, floral, strappy romper. I just love wearing rompers during the spring or summer. It´s something I can´t even imagine my holidays without. It´s a sign for me that summer has already begun. It´s made from chiffon fabric with a nice tropical flowers pattern. It has unusual colours and a thin belt made from the chiffon fabric as well.

I would like to point out the straps. They aren´t just ordinary ones. They´re made from the black entangled threads with a tassel on the end. It´s a really cute accessory which makes this romper more interesting.

Rosegal review


Rosegal swimwear

And the last thing are these black floral printed bikini. Personally, I don´t usually go to swim with my friends or family during the summer. I also hate tanning and being on the sun for a long time. But a nice swimwear is always a good thing, don´t you think? I wear it mostly when we go to see my great-grandma. In this case, I´m at the garden for almost the whole time we´re staying there. I just love nature, pure air and walking around.

But back to the bikini. They are made from an usual swimwear material and they have spaghetti straps, which you can actually cross on your back or on your chest. It looks pretty, cool and sexy as well, when you cross them on your chest. The bikini bra also contains two little pads inside. The bikini panties have four straps on each side. For a pale person like me I think these bikini are just amazing.

Have you ever purchased something from Rosegal?
Do you like these items? :)

Looking for more information? Try to Rosegal´s Facebook Page or Rosegal´s Instagram.

Rosegal swimwear

19 comments:

  1. Such a cute bikini!

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-shop jsem doposud neznala, nádherné kousky! :)
    EVERYTHIN KATE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessy Ferreira15 July 2016 at 21:33

    That dress is so so cute!! :) you picked out some great items

    dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  4. tyjo chtela bych mit tak stihlou postavicku abych si mohla kupovat takovy super kousky po netu a sedelo mi to tak krasne jako tobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ďakujem veľmi pekne :) Však na tom aj makám!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the pieces you got are amazing! I've had an eye on the first dress for the longest time ever, but I was a little bit scared of getting it because I didn't know how the quality would be, but now, I don't have any excuses, I'll have to get it soon, it is so pretty, as well as the romper.

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ty šaty jsou nádherné ! :) Několikrát jsem na ně narazila na Shein.com :)
    A tobě opravdu moc sluší.

    Měj se v lásce,
    Janet S. ( http://janetsonrisa.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sú neskutočné ♥ Ja som ich videla na e-shopoch už niekoľko rokov, ale nikdy som sa k tomu neodvážila. Ale teraz som rada, že som si ich kúpila :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They´re incredible! ♥ Go for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Já si vždycky na e-shopu vyberu šíleně moc věcí, ale nikdy si nic nekoupím, protože se bojím, že mi to nebude sedět, bude to vypadat úplně jinak a že se mi to nebude líbit :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Krásne sú tie šaty :3 ten overal sa mi ešte viac páči a aj plávky sú pekné ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beauty Follower17 July 2016 at 09:31

    Lovely dress & bikini!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Markéta Potjahajlová17 July 2016 at 23:53

    Šaty jsou vážně moc hezké, jen ten mačkavý, neforemný materiál působí poněkud ležérním dojmem. Ale ne vždy je to na závadu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just noticed your new banner, I love it <3 The first dress is so pretty and you look gorgeous in it!

    www.thewanderingkitsune.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Možno preto, že som ich nestihla vyžehliť, haha. Ihneď ako som balíček otvorila, nafotila som tieto fotografie :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mne sa viac páčil na fotografii. Teda aj teraz sa mi páči, ale opäť ten istý problém, je mi trocha veľký. Ale čo už :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)