Japan Fun Box review

Japan Fun Box review

Hello my little sweeties! ♥ It´s been a while since I posted last article about candies, snacks and stuff like this. Today it will be another article with small reviews of japanese snacks and candies which I got from a new japanese box subscription site, Japan Fun Box. You can order and taste delicious and crazy japanese sweets for yourself and you can choose from the three forms of subscription - Mini, Family and Original. Mini one contains 5-7 items for 14.99$ per month. Family one contains 15-20 items, at least one DIY kit and special items like japanese toy, Gachapon toy, drink, etc for 32.99 $ per month. And the Original one contains 25-30 items, at least two DIY kits and two special items. This whole for 49.99$ per month.

! GET $3 OFF COUPON NOW ! → Subscribe the newsletter.

Japan Fun Box review

As you can see on the photo above, I got the first one, Mini package. I would like to also thank to Japan Fun Box team for this opportunity to try and taste another japanese sweets and snacks. Thank you very much once again! My package contained 8 items - chips, candies, chocolate, bubble gums and sticks.

* Free shipping worldwide *

Japan Fun Box review

This Crunky crunch chocolate is made of wheat flour and starch by using a special manufacturing method. It´s a classic milk chocolate which contains probably more cocoa than sugar, so it´s kinda like a dark chocolate. Crunchies there are made from the small air bubbles. I liked it because it wasn´t very sweet and a taste of crunchies was interesting.

3/5

Japan Fun Box review

Japan Fun Box review


Japan Fun Box review

I had an opportunity to taste Umaibo sticks long time ago in another box of japanese sweets and snacks. I really like these sticks because of their unbelievable and original taste and also for their adorable design. I got three flavours - curry one, cheese one and octopus dumplings one. I enjoyed eating them very much. My favourite one was the curry flavor - I just love foods with this spice. It´s an interesting, oriental, kinda sweet and kinda sour taste. And curry stick was like this as well.

6/5

Japan Fun Box review

The second one I tried was cheese one. I already tasted it long time ago as I mentioned above. I don´t like products with cheese flavours very much because some of them just don´t smell right. But it´s not the case of this one. These sticks have an authentic flavours. And the cheese one was also one of them.

5/5

Japan Fun Box review

And the last one was, unexpectedly, one with the octopus dumplings flavour. I haven´t tried any sea food yet. Except a sea weed, but it doesn´t count, haha. I was really startled and excited about this one. It smelled kinda like a sea weed and something sweet, because as you can see below, this stick is covered with a light sea weed cape. The taste was mostly sweet but in a few intervals also sour. It tasted like something from the sea, probably because of the sea weed, but I can´t really describe it.

3/5

Japan Fun Box review


Japan Fun Box review

OMG! This whistle candy with a purple/blue grape flavour I shouldn´t have taken in my hands. Do you guys ask why? It´s simple - because when you put it in your mouth correctly and blew through it, it actually made a sound. I shared those candies also with my family and friend, K*, and they were excited as well. "How is that even possible?", I was thinking, haha. It had a nice, light grape, sweet flavour and it was kinda soft candy. It tasted like our grape sugar. Funny and amazing in the same time!

6/5

Japan Fun Box review

This packaging also contained another, red tiny one. This little packaging was hiding a blue monster figure. I was really happy when I opened it, because I love stuff like this, haha. Even I´m almost 20 years old girl!

5/5

Japan Fun Box review


Japan Fun Box review

Japan Fun Box review

Can you see what I can see? This anime was probably the first one I´ve ever watched! This anime is my childhood. You can´t imagine how happy I was when I was holding this packaging in my hands. And with a Pikachu in the front, aw ♥ The packaging contained another small packages which were hiding small, yellow, hard, lemon candy with a fizzy powder inside. It was sweet and sour at the same time, but it tasted delicious. I remember this kind of hard candies from my childhood as well.

Japan Fun Box review

Japan Fun Box review

And what´s another amazing thing about this product? When you actually tear off the upper part of the packaging, you could use it like a real, 3D glasses! As you can see, small packages were drawed like a 3D pictures, so yeah, it was logical. What a wonderful idea, don´t you think?

6/5

Japan Fun Box review


Japan Fun Box review

Those chips were the best ones I´ve ever had. I swear and I don´t care if you believe me! Potato Happy Butter chips are or were sold in Japan just for a limited time. With them, you can enjoy the taste of four different flavours - butter, honey, parsley and mascarpone cheese. Interesting, right? At first I thought it would be kinda weird to taste sweet chips but I was wrooong. When I tasted the first chip I already knew, it wasn´t the last one. I shared them, as all of these candies and sweets, also with my family and they were surprised as well. They were fine and soft with a sweet taste. I´m so disappointed I can´t order them again. I will miss them for a really long time since now. This was the best snack ever, guys!

! 7/5 !

Japan Fun Box review

Japan Fun Box review


Japan Fun Box review

And the last product of this box was this super-duper cute packaging of these three colourful bubblegums. Lemon, strawberry and green apple - these are flavours I actually got. You could chew them separately, or put them also together, what I did, and enjoy the new taste. Taste of the purple/blue grape, which is one of my favourites. Bubblegums were soft and sweet. Their taste lasted for such a long time. Except the grape flavour you can make also anothers, just by combinating different flavours together. Funny, isn´t it?

5/5

Japan Fun Box review

8 comments:

  1. Tie pískajúce cukríky boli super, haha :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Určite to bol zaujímavý zážitok, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RariMoon✧・゜*18 July 2016 at 03:53

    Omg, everything looks so delicious! ♡

    Ohdearmilk。・゜・☆

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so yummy!! Thanks for sharing <3 Also, did you make a new banner, it looks super pretty!

    www.thewanderingkitsune.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teda já nevím, ale mě ty japonský sladkosti vůbec nelákají :D Každopádně vyzkoušet to může být fajn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THOSE POKEMON CANDIES <333 Everything looks super yummy if not super interesting :"D Are those bubblegums just huge sticks or are they smaller in real life? o.O Otherwise I think it'd be pretty hard to chew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, I had to split them into at least halves, haha :) But they were really soft, so I think it wouldn´t be a problem to chew them whole like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I made a new design ♥ Thank you very much :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)