* Banggood haul o.2 *

Banggood Slovensko

Hello everyone! It hasn´t been so long since I purchased my last two orders on Banggood. Those three orders came in five little packages as usual and I ordered seven items. First item which I purchased was a pink "leather" choker with a heart in the middle. If you´ve been reading my blog for a longer time you surely know, that I´ve always wanted one. I wear it almost every day, for almost every occasion. I just love this choker ♥ 5/5

Pink heart choker Banggood

Pink heart choker Banggood

* products were provided for a review

The second purchased item were these black tights with pink crossed bones and two pink bows on the top. Aren´t they just adorable? I don´t have many tights and I´m really glad that I expand my collection with these ones. You can wear it also like a part of your, for example, Halloween costume. They´re made from a fine and light material. Comfy to wear. 5/5

Banggood Slovensko

When I purchased those two items, I still had something over 1 dollar. It was´t very much but I found an item, which was under the dollar. It was this super-duper kawaii little plushed banana. I use it like a keychain but you can also add it on your phone. It looks so sweet and now, I can find my keys much more easier. 5/5 

Banggood Slovensko

This white headband with the cat ears is the first item from the second order. It´s cute and so soft. I use it when I put my makeup on or when I put it off. I wear it also when I´m using a face mask, washing my face or even when I´m working out. I hate hair falling into my face/eyes. It´s a really helpful accessory which should every woman has at home too :) 5/5

Banggood Slovensko

Another two items were these lipsticks. I wanted to try some orange one and also a liptint! Their packages are really nice and cute, especially the one of the liptint. Its packaging looks like a packaging of korean ones, so I was really excited. It has a nice, sweet, candy scent and absolutely wonderful bright pink-red colour. But you have to be cautious when applying it, because its strongly pigmented and it holds tight on your lips for a few hours! Believe me, I had a problem to clean it, haha. 4/5

Banggood Slovensko

Banggood Slovensko

Banggood Slovensko

The orange one has a nice smell as well but it wasn´t that great as the first one at all. I think I was expecting kinda much. It has a nice bright orange colour, but even when it dries, it´s sticky and it doesn´t hold on your lips very well. I wanted to say that you don´t have your lips perfectly painted - it looks like you tore a few pieces of the lipstick from them. I´m really dissapointed with buying this one. 1/5

Banggood Slovensko

This is a photo taken after an application. I didn´t stick my lips together yet so yeah, it looks pretty. What a pity it´s not like this :(

Banggood Slovensko

This baking mould with four different types of dinosaurs is the last product I ordered. I would like to try making a home made chocolate, so wish me luck with doing this, haha. You can use it also for making soaps or jelly candy. It´s really cute and good quality. I didn´t expect it would be so good. 5/5

Banggood Slovensko

Banggood Slovensko

21 comments:

  1. love the choker! such cute pieces
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Markéta Potjahajlová18:06

    Wow, ty lesky jsou vážně super a forma jakbysmet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world of makeup19:51

    Ty lesky jsou opravdu pěkné :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgia Owen23:02

    Love these picks - that lip paint looks super pretty, shame the orange one wasn't as good <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same choker but it is too big on my neck. xD So I cant wear it. T.T
    I love your post. *w*
    Bye, Shiki
    [Beauty and Destroy]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, I need to put it on the last button as well. Hope you will find another one, which will suit your neck very well ♥
    And thank you ♥ *///*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiežby ten oranžový bol lepší.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andreea Birsan18:31

    Oh my! Everything is so damn cute, specially that chocker! x

    Happy weekend,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some really nice goodies. The baking mould looks so cute.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my god that BANANA! I LOVE IT!!! I wish it were miiine omg!! so cute :((

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that shade of red on you!

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the lipsticks and the choker.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dominique21:16

    Oooh I love a haul post! How cute are those dino mould and love the cat ear headband. Perfect for face masks! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hanging on my keys already, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sharon Lee03:16

    Your haul is so cute and the lipstick looks good on you dear!!!

    xoxo
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much honey ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can´t wait to use them :3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rachel Roo22:22

    super vecicky, ty stranky, odkud to mas, vubec neznam. ale priznam se, ze kosmetiku bych se v cizine bala kupovat, jsem srab :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Som rada, že ťa oboznamujem s novými vecami, haha.
    No jo, ono je to risk alebo zisk. Nikdy nevieš. No ani niektoré zo značiek, ktoré nájdeš na SVK alebo v ČR, nie sú zázrak, čo sa zloženia týka :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Malaika Fernandes11:43

    Those dino molds and the cat hair band are simply fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
If you want to follow each other, follow me and lemme know. I will follow you asap :)

Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)