{Irresistible Me} Who would you rather be? Snow White or Anna Boleyn?!

Irresistible Me

Hello everyone :)
Recently, I´ve been studying a lot and it´s because my graduating oral exams are coming. Yesterday I just finished everything from a history and I started revising Slovak language. It´s a really huge amount of information but I decided to make a little break and write this article. Few weeks ago I published a photo with two new headbands on my Instagram. I got them from an e-shop called Irresistible me where you can find mostly clip-in hair extensions, full lace wigs, hair toolshair care products and many accessories. Sounds hairy, don´t you think? :)

I have a really long hair as you can see even on my instagram photos so I didn´t choose any clip-in hair or a wig. I just love my natural hair the way it is now. I don´t even use a hair straightener or a curler, so it was kinda difficult to choose what I would like to order, haha. But I came up with an idea with headbands. I´ve loved them since I was a child and I like wearing them very much. Mostly to school, cause I don´t like falling hair into my face during making my notes or another stuff. I chose two beautiful headbands - a red ruby one and a black one.

Irresistible Me

Ruby one resembles me Snow White character. Maybe it´s because of my pale white skin and dark long hair. It looks so adorable and incredible when you put it on hair. As you can see on the photo, it´s covered with a red shiny fabric and it has a huge bow in the middle. It´s really soft and I can wear it almost whole day cause it´s comfy. You don´t have to be afraid of loosing the bow, because it´s glued there.

Irresistible Me

This black one is called Celine. I just fell in love with it on the first sight. It resembled me Anna Boleyn, who was one of the Henry 8th´s wives. It looks really fancy and gorgeous. It´s a headband covered with a black fabric and with a golden lace on its sides. As you can see on the photos, there is also an application made from pearls. So pretty ♥

Irresistible Me

Irresistible Me

Irresistible Me

Irresistible Me

15 comments:

  1. Krásne čelenky ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams, great headbands ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rajwant Kaur Singh17 May 2016 at 00:46

    These are both so lovely, they look great on you
    And your natural hair is gorgeous!!

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!

    XO, Jesis
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that red one!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelsey & Kenecha17 May 2016 at 04:08

    Cute accessories!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. disqus_5n9vU7FZce17 May 2016 at 14:58

    Lovely headpieces! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! The black one is so gorgeous! I hate it when my hair falls to my face as well whenever I have to look down. haha! So I always have a hair pin with me or a hair tie. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh the wand looks wonderful on you!

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the headpieces!! So cute!:)

    Xox,

    www.loveambervictoria.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hair pin is also another solution, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)