{Avril} Eyeliner & Eyeshadow


Hello sweeties ~ For today´s article I prepared reviews on two products from a brand called Avril. I hadn´t heard about this brand until I found a british e-shop E-natural Products. You can find there a lot of interesting cosmetic products and many various brands. Except this, they have also discounts from time to time, what is really great, if you want to buy cosmetics a bit cheaper. But now, let me introduce an eyeshadow and an eyeliner which I purchased.

Despite of being a beauty blogger and I love to try new things which are connected to makeup, I didn´t own a green eyeshadow. I don´t like green colour on clothing, but I really like green eyeshadows, eyeliners etc. When the e-shop had offered me a collaboration, I was really happy and thankful. I was thinking about some products which I could review, and the green natural eyeshadow by Avril was one of them.

It´s a soft eyeshadow which has a beautiful and a vibrant pigmentation and it holds on your eyelids for a long time. Approximately five to seven hours. As you can see in the pictures below, it´s a really nice, kinda dark green colour. Its composition is powdery and it contains also tiny glitters. But they are really, really tiny :)

5/5
   

It looks a bit darker and kinda blue here, but its real colour you can see on my eyelid. I´m really sorry, but I didn´t notice my camera did so dark photo :(



This black eyeliner is one of my favourite this time. I use it everyday for my daily makeup routine. Everyone of you knows, that I just love eyeliners. This one has a nice thin brush with which you can make a long, think (or thick) and sharp line. I don´t like thick brushes because you almost can´t make very sharp line with them.

It holds on your eyelids approximately eight hours, which is more than one whole school day for me. After this time you should redraw the line again. It doesn´t fade during the day and it doesn´t crack either. What a wonderful eyeliner, don´t you think? :)

5/5



17 comments:

  1. Vyzera super haha... tie modré tiene sú mega ;) priď tak dakedy do školy :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tá linka musí byť skvelá! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is stunning! I love it.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je super ♥ Momentálne ju používam každé ráno :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard about this brand before, but this eyeshadow looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good liqueid liner. And that blue is fab!

    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the pigment is great. i love how you did your eye look. you made it so pretty x

    www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous makeup! :D

    Have a great day!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dressed With Soul13 April 2016 at 19:13

    This makeup is beautiful!

    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These products look amazing :) Wanna try them!
    Please check out my blog too. That are absolutely stunning photos!

    violaroth.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shade is gorgeous!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vanessa Berlín16 April 2016 at 20:47

    Love shades of blue! and these products look great. The hue is perfect to rock the Spring-Summer season.

    Vanessa, xo!

    http://thefashionstatement.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Natalie O'Leary20 April 2016 at 10:39

    Wow this looks gorgeous! Love the shade.

    Natalie xxx
    Made In China

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous color! I'll have to look for my blue shadows tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)