{Wigaholics} Pink Wig & Makeup Tutorial Video

Wigaholics

Hello sweeties! ~ Today´s article will be a bit different from the usual ones. This one is gonna be about my first wig ever! I´ve always wanted to have a pink or purple hair - it´s been my dream since I was a child and I´ve wanted it much more since I´ve started to watch anime. Who wouldn´t look like his or her favourite anime character? Few weeks ago, I got an e-mail from Wigaholics with an offer about getting a one wig for a honest review. I was very surprised and excited at the same time and I wanted to try my luck, so I applied for one. Fortunately, I got this opportunity to review this amazing pink wig with purple ends. Are you excited about seeing it? Continue below (:

* I would also like to say a big THANK YOU to Wigaholics team for this wonderful opportunity.

I am from Slovakia, so a package was delivered two weeks after a making an order. It came in the huge package, where was another, smaller one. The smaller one already contained the wig and another accessories as well. As you can see below, I got also a special brush, purple bobby pins and a wig cap.

Wigaholics

On the Wigaholics you can choose from four types of wigs - short size, medium size, long size and extra long size. I decided to order the pink one with the purple ends in a medium size. As you can see in the picture, it has also a longer fringe and curles. I think that curlier hair is cuter. In the package was also a wig holder, which is a really helpful thing, for example if you want to display your wig.

Wig is made of the light, gentle and fine hair, which doesn´t seem neither smell like plastic! I was very startled of its quality because for this price I expected something maybe cheaper. I am really, really surprised. In a good way, of course. Double-coloured wig was definitely the right choice for me! It looks wonderful even if you comb it and doesn´t lose many hair. Your real hair isn´t sweaty even if you wear it for a few hours.

My review: 5/5

And that´s me (:

Wigaholics pink wig

Wigaholics pink wig

And here´s a collage of my eye makeup (:

Purple and pink eye makeup

If you want to know how I made it, you can watch my new video. Hope you like it ~

37 comments:

  1. Beautiful wig! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tempted to get me this look in blue and I love they eye makeup!

    Love and Peace,
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how it comes with a brush and pins! So cute.

    XO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pink purple wig is so pretty >3<

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wearing a wig is definitely a great idea if you want an instant change in your look wothout the hassle. And your new wig is just lovely! It doesn't look like a wig at all, and the color suits you well. The set that it comes with is pretty as well, it must have felt like a princess kit! And your eye tutorial is gorgeous btw

    ggmemochou.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i love everything! makeup goals loool x

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This wig looks so good on you sweety !! I loved the colour :)

    My latest Blog :Tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ limited-edition eyeshadow palette

    http://www.deckedupbeauties.com/2016/03/review-swatches-tarte-rainforest-of-the-sea-limited-edition-eyeshadow-palette/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink looks great on you! Love it

    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ivana Džidić6 March 2016 at 16:31

    I love your wig...and your make up matches it perfectly!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fantastic!! The colour suits you so well :D I've worn a pink wig (for my Gasai Yuno cosplay) but it didn't suit me so well, but my purple wig (for Hatsuse Izuna) is one of my favorites. I also love how your make-up totally matches :D So pretty everything <3
    memoleaf

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my god, you look incredible! What fun to pull this off for a day or two!

    <a href="http://www.musingsandmore.co.uk/”>Musings & More</a>

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for such a detailed post! Stylish makeup)

    >>please follow my blog<<

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is not my type but you look gorgeous!

    https://asparklingjourney.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you matched your eye makeup with your hair colour!
    Super pretty!!

    -LAZYPANDAH
    ♥ lazypandah blog (✪㉨✪) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the color of this wig so much! I really want to buy some wigs as well, but to actually hide my crazy hair for the days I want to have normal looking hair in a natural shade. Such a fan of the makeup look that you did to match this look as well!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love the color! It suits you well :)

    xoxo,
    www.beautyappetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much, honey! ♥
    Gasai is one of my fav characters (♥.♥
    Hope you´ll make a wonderful cosplay :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you very much!
    I was thinking about it too! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cool! I've always wanted to have pink hair aswell but I don't want to dye my hair, so this seems like a great option! That is the medium size? Then the long and extra long are huge! You look lovely with purple hair!
    xx
    Ana
    Indie Suns | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG so cute pink wig *¬*
    Follow for follow in google fc?
    http://crazyandkawaiidesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So so cute and lovely ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post and video , amazing
    kiss
    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/03/newchic-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow i love this on you! i don't dye my hair, but wouldn't mind sporting a wig for fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)